This is the website of Let Me Ltd T/A Let Me Properties. The postal address for communications regarding this website is 1 Hatfield Road, St Albans, AL1 3RR.
The content and design of the website pages are subject to copyright owned by Let Me Ltd. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted for any purpose other than with the express written permission of Let Me Ltd.
The website may feature comment or content relating to the law or legal matters; such information is provided for guidance only and should not be regarded as a substitute for taking formal legal advice on any particular issue.
The website may also include links to other websites or advertisers offering services or products. These links or adverts are not intended to indicate or signify any endorsement or otherwise, by Let Me Ltd, of such services or suppliers or of any responsibility for the content of any linked website.
This website is made available for public viewing on the basis that Let Me Ltd exclude, to the extent permitted by law, all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising out of the use of this website or any reliance upon the content. The use of this website and any dispute arising out of it are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising out of the publication of the website is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
By submitting any data to us via email, online forms, or other means, you are consenting to:
- The Let Me Ltd Data Protection Policy (click here)
- Let Me Ltd retaining your data for a reasonable length of time on our local and non-EU data servers, and on hard copy at our offices or offsite at our archive locations.
- Let Me Ltd contacting you by phone, email, text message, social media, post, and any other means for transactional and marketing purposes.
- Let Me Ltd sharing your data with selected third parties for transactional purposes (this may include but is not limited to referencing companies, contractors, landlord clients, legal advisors, etc.) and you are consenting to receive non-marketing related communications from them.
- Let Me Ltd collecting, holding, and processing your personal and/or sensitive data for the purposes and in the ways explained within our Privacy and Data Protection Policy.
Additional Website Terms and Conditions:
By continuing to use this website or by submitting any data to us you are agreeing to these terms and conditions above.